Who am I?
My name is Kinsey. Beyond that, who I am is evolving on a daily basis. As much as I’d love to share my life story, I actually think it’s both irrelevant and a waste of time or energy. Here’s why: my past does not define who I am because I have the capacity to change the lense from which I view it at any time – in other words, I can rewrite my past by changing my perspective. Of course, I’m more than happy to share past experiences as they are relevant.
What I like or love probably best defines me, so let’s start there…
- Unconditional Love
- Animals – yes, humans are animals, too!
- Mother Earth
- Learning New Things
- Any and all things Spiritual & Metaphysical
Why am I here?
I’m making this blog for a couple main reasons:
- I want to help other people
- to know they aren’t alone and they are always loved
- face their fears and conquer them – one by one
- awaken to and embrace their own true nature
- try on different perspectives that promote love, peace, and unity
- I want to grow personally by
- pushing myself outside of my comfort zone
- sharing my passions
- engaging with others
Some of My Story
Considering that I now service others by offering Coaching, Energy Healing, and Spiritual Readings, I want to share a little about my history that lead me to the desire to help others…
- I grew up in an abusive alcoholic family where physical and emotional abuse were the “norm”
- I struggled with disordered anxiety from the time I was only 3 years old until I was 32 years old
- I also struggled with depression on-and-off (mostly on) from the time I was a pre-teen until I was 32 years old
- I suffered severe sleeping issues most of my childhood and young adult life
- At 20 years old, I was removed (against my will) from my independent living situation in order to support my family that was in extreme crisis
- I spent years in therapy seeing all sorts of professionals (counselors, social workers, psychiatrists, psychologists, and other therapists), and most of this got me nowhere
- I got my undergraduate degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting, while my family was in crisis over a massive trauma
- I spent 12 years in the corporate world, making my way up the corporate ladder in the field of Accounting
- I witnessed my own dysfunctional life-choices as I aimed to gain the approval of my family and abusers
- I experienced and played a part in dozens of co-dependent relationships that drained my energy and self-confidence
- And I ultimately had a spiritual awakening in 2018 that caused me to see that I had created a life that kept me stuck in a cycle of anxiety and depression
- Shortly after my spiritual awakening, I left my (owned) home, my career, and many of my unhealthy relationships
When I had my spiritual awakening, I shook up everything that I had created in my life up to that point. I had been stuck, spinning my wheels, going through the motions on repeat (wake up, exercise, work too many hours, make dinner, clean up, watch tv, go to bed -repeat!). I was depressed because I felt trapped in a cycle without passion, purpose or direction. One day, I woke up and realized I had accidentally manifested a life that wasn’t meant for me at all, and it was time to change that.
I am fairly certain that many people are still stuck, going through the motions, feeling as if that’s just “how it’s supposed to be” or that “there’s no other way.” It seems many people believe that “adulting” means having a thankless job, relationships based on obligation, too much to do, and not enough time to do any of it. These are things we have been conditioned to believe are true because it’s what we witness more often than not. What we think is “normal” isn’t serving us, yet we have resolved to accepting these painful “truths” – signing up for a slow and hard spiritual death.
But we don’t have to die like this… Life is truly what we make it, and it is my goal to help show you how to make your own heaven on earth.
Since my spiritual awakening, nearly everything in my life has changed, and all of the changes have made me a stronger, more emotionally stable, and more joyous person than I had ever been before.
- I have learned about unconditional love and employed it in all areas of my life.
- I love and accept myself unconditionally – all parts, no exceptions!
- I am a better friend to the people I am connected with because they know I will be there whenever they need me. I know how to show up as my best self for others.
- I have manifested the romantic relationship of my dreams with the love of my life.
- I have started a career that feeds my soul, giving me purpose and immense amounts of joy.
- I have overcome my life-long anxiety disorder and depression; I now enjoy so many things I had never imagined I would be able to do.
- I have connected with many people that I admire, and all of my relationships and interactions are based on mutual-benefit, unconditional love, and absolute joy. My relationships have no obligation and no judgement, and this provides me (and them) a great amount of freedom and joy.
- My chosen family is supportive of me in all that I do, and I now enjoy family time in a way I never would have thought I could.
- I don’t waste energy on people who don’t support me what I know I am here to do. I don’t feel the need to defend myself or my beliefs. I know who I am and what I want.
- I no longer compare myself to others – I compare myself to who I used to be. This is something I can be proud of!
- I am living in my own “heaven on earth” and becoming a better version of myself every day
Do you struggle with anxiety or depression? Do you find yourself in thankless or unfulfilling relationships? Do you wonder if there could possibly be more to life? Do you ever ask yourself what’s wrong with you? Or do you ask yourself why you keep ending up in repetitive and negative cycles (like relationships fraught with dishonesty, disloyalty, abuse, or abandonment)?
I’ve been there, and there IS a way out of the misery… I’m 100% dedicated to using my unique gifts and talents to be of service to the highest and greatest good of others. Let me use my experience and skills to help you reconnect with your highest and greatest self and start living into your own best life.